KUMEU Food & Vines Fest
Terms & Conditions
- Site applications must be completed in full.
- Once we receive your application form, you will be issued with an invoice to be paid within 7 days of receipt.
- Sites will only be allocated to fully paid applications. Anyone arriving on the Festival day without confirmed paid booking will be asked to leave the grounds.
- Strictly NO Dogs allowed on sites. Exhibitor will be fined $500 on the spot if dogs are found on their site.
- All exhibits will be subject to inspection and any requirements to comply will be at the exhibitor’s cost.
- Only certified silent generators are to be used.
- All rubbish is to be removed from sites.
- All operators selling food or drink are classed as a commercial food site. We require a copy of your current food operator’s license (commercial). Original certificate to be displayed on your site on Show Days (for council inspection on the days).
- If applicable, please supply a copy of your electrical certificate.
- In the unlikely event of the Kumeu Food & Vines Fest being cancelled due to Covid-19, 50% of the application fee will be refunded.
- The Kumeu A & H Society will not be liable for any compensation to the exhibitor whatsoever as a result of cancellation or postponement.
- No Refunds will not be issued to vendor cancelling.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information is correct at the time of writing. No responsibility is accepted for any changes made subsequently.
35/41 Access Road
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 4pm