Prices are by the month.
If you require more than x1 Stall space, please request it in the Comment Section Below.
Payment will need to be made at time of booking. No refunds will be issued for non-attendance.
Please make sure that your payment is received on the 1st of the Month you are selecting.
If choosing to be a Permanent Vendor, payment will need to be made on the 1st Day of the new month to avoid loosing your Permanent Stall Space.
- Payment needs to be made to the following account number 06-0153-0157594-01 on the 1st Day of each Month.
Terms & Conditions
- Stall Applications must be completed in full.
- The Kumeu Market Organisers reserve the right to change your stall number without prior notification.
- Strictly, NO Dogs allowed.
- All Vendors must ensure that their exhibit remains within the boundaries of their Site and that they do not obstruct / block any neighbouring Vendors.
- Amplification will not be permitted in the sheds.
- Access for set-up is from 7am on each market day. Day before set-up to be arranged with Market Organiser.
- Please ensure that you have your own insurance on your property, products, vehicles, and equipment while you are on the Kumeu Showgrounds. The Market Organisers / Kumeu Showgrounds, do not accept any liability for any loss or damage to Vendors Property.
- Pack-down can start at 2pm but no vehicles can be driven into the sheds while Public are still present.
- No Rubbish are to be left on sites. Vendors will be fined a cleaning fee of $100 if they leave any rubbish on their site.
- No nails and screws are allowed on the internal walls without prior arrangement.
- Water taps are located around the Showgrounds.
- Generators to be used outside only.
- Special arrange is to be made with Market Organisers if power is required. Power is limited and there will be an extra charge of $50 per Food Vendor.
- All electrical equipment and leads need to meet the safety standards and be appropriately tagged.
- Food Vendors - we only accept Vendors making food onsite who has a current food operator's license. This is the "Eat Safe" Council certificate. Certificates will need to be displayed on site.
- Please note that Payment is due on the 1st of the Month. No Stall space will be held unless payment is made.