Kumeu Show 2021
Trade Site Booking
Booking your Site
Note that additional tickets can be purchased from the office at $10 each per day (purchase must be done from the office before show dates). Discounted amount is not available on show days. If Exhibitor Passes are lost no replacement passes will be issued.
Trade Sites: $250 – 4 Passes per site – 2 Vehicle Passes – 5m wide x 10m deep
Arts & Crafts: $200 – 2 Passes per site – 1 Vehicle Pass – 5m wide x 5m deep
Food Vendors: $650 – 8 Passes per site – 3 Vehicle Passes – Please let us know your the area size you require
Own Power to be supplied – Note that generators to be of silent type and all leads to be certified.
Vehicles and Parking
For each Trade site booked you will receive a vehicle pass (valid for both days to be displayed on dashboard). These are not valid as entry tickets – only vehicle entry. Vehicle occupants must each surrender their exhibitor pass for entry. Entry Gate will be through Gate 1 – Trade Exhibitors Gate on Access Road. Please note that no replacement tickets will be issued if lost. If lost, public parking area to be used for parking on Waitakere Road. Any vehicles in thoroughfares after 8:00am, or creating a hazard will be towed away at the owner’s expense. Your Trade site permits one vehicle to be parked on your site within your site boundary. This must be done before 8:00am on Show Days, and must not be removed until 5pm on Show days.
Kumeu Show 2021
Terms & Conditions
- Site applications must be completed in full.
- Once we receive your application form, you will be issued with an invoice to be paid within 7 days of receipt.
- Sites will only be allocated to fully paid applications. Anyone arriving on the Show day without confirmed paid booking will be asked to leave the grounds.
- We do not hold sites without full application and payment.
- Any breach of the conditions will see the trade exhibitor being asked to comply with the conditions. Failure to do so will result in the exhibitor being asked to leave the grounds.
- Strictly NO Dogs allowed on sites. Exhibitor will be fined $500 on the spot if dogs are found on their site.
- Trade exhibits will be subject to inspection and any requirements to comply will be at the exhibitor’s cost.
- All exhibitors must ensure that their exhibit remains within the boundaries of their site and exhibitors must order appropriate space for their display.
- All sites are uncovered on grass.
- Kumeu A & H Society reserves the right to request a display be removed if it does not fit with the space ordered.
- Amplification will be permitted at the discretion of the Kumeu A & H Society. Consideration must be given to neighbouring exhibitors.
- All pegs and displays must be within your boundary. Site holders to supply all they require on site.
- Written application can be made to the show manager to use own silent generator with certification.
- All rubbish is to be removed from sites.
- We will start allocating sites from Monday 1st February 2021. After this date sites will be allocated as first come, first serve basis.
- Please ensure that full payment has been made 7 days after receipt of invoice.
- We reserve the right to change site allocation without notice.
- All operators selling food or drink are classed as a commercial food site. We require a copy of your current food operator’s license (commercial). Original certificate to be displayed on your site on Show Days (for council inspection on the days).
- If applicable, please supply a copy of your electrical certificate.
- Please note that we have limited numbers of Food Vendor sites available.
- All sites selling food as part of a fundraising effort must apply in writing to the Kumeu A & H Society for approval. Sites distributing or selling food without prior approval will be asked to leave.
- No Site is allowed to sell Carnival Foods e.g. Candy Floss, Hot Dogs, etc. as there is currently an exclusive license in place for these products.
- Please ensure you comply with the new regulation around food trading.
- Water taps are located around the grounds.
- In the unlikely event of the Kumeu Show being cancelled due to Covid-19 Levels being increased, the Kumeu A & H Society will refund the full application fee paid.
- The Kumeu A & H Society will not be liable for any compensation to the exhibitor whatsoever as a result of cancellation or postponement.
- Any money refunded to the exhibitor as a result of cancellation or postponement of the Show will be at the discretion of the Kumeu A & H Society.
- No Refunds will be issued for exhibitors’ cancellation.
- No stall under the Side Show License Act to be allowed in the Trade Space area.
- All Trading activities must be conducted from Trade site purchased by Exhibitor.
- All Trade Exhibits to remain open until 5pm Saturday and 4pm Sunday. Strictly no One Day Trading.
- All trade Exhibits are prohibited from packing up before closing time.
- Vehicles parked in Roadways or Access ways will be towed away at the owner’s expense.
- No Vehicles allowed on the grounds between 8am – 5pm Saturday and 8am – 4pm Sunday.
- The Kumeu A & H Society does not accept any liability for any damage incurred to vehicles/trailers whilst in their care.
- No pegs, signs or fences are to be outside site boundaries.
- No Dogs other than Competition or Dogs Allowed by Legislation are permitted on the Kumeu A & H Society Grounds.
- All sand / sawdust must be removed from the Trade sites.
- No sandwich boards or signs are permitted in thoroughfares.
- The Kumeu A & H Society does not accept any liability for any loss or damage to Trade Exhibitor’s property.
- The Kumeu A & H Society will pass on details of Trade Exhibitors to any interested parties.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information is correct at the time of printing. No responsibility is accepted for any changes made subsequently.
35/41 Access Road
Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm
Weekends: 10am – 9pm
Public Holidays: Closed